Integration with Sendios.io can be divided into 3 blocks:
- Technical possibility of sending;
- Integration to send transactional emails and transfer user data;
- Integration for the recommendation system.
Technical possibility of sending
After completing all the steps in this section, you will be able to:
- send test emails from the administrative panel;
- create marketing campaigns for users that can be imported into the system using CSV.
In order to work with our system fully, it is also necessary to configure the integration for transactional letters. When you send the first letter to the user, his account will be automatically created in our system. Importing users via CSV is a rather time consuming option that is not considered to be optimal.
During this stage of integration, you need to create and configure:
- Sender's domain
- Tracking domain (if you want to receive analytics on emails opens and clicks)
If steps 1 and 3 are set correctly and the integration is successful, you will receive the following email when you send a test letter from the project settings:
To finally make sure that the system is working properly, you need to review the original letter and check whether all three features (DKIM, SPF, DMARK) have been validated by the mail system (example in the picture below - from Gmail for DKIM recording).
The first integration process can take up to 24 hours. If after this time one of the three parameters is not validated when sending test emails, double check that you have set the correct record settings. If everything is correct, contact your CSM to resolve the issue.
Integration to send transactional emails and transfer user data
After completing all the steps in this section you will be able to:
- Create users in the system automatically without the need to upload them manually;
- Initiate the sending of transactional emails through our system;
- Personalize transactional emails and marketing campaigns;
- Use any user information that is transmitted to our system for segmentation;
- Manage user unsubscribes.
During this step, you need to do the following:
- Send a request to Sendios CSM to receive your client_id and API key;
- Perform technical integration;
- Create a template for a welcome letter;
- Create and configure a system type of transactional email;
- Technically configure the sending of a system email on your side.
Then, according to the similar scheme in paragraphs 3-5, you can start sending any number of transactional letters. As soon as the user database starts to replenish, you will be able to launch marketing campaigns.
In addition to the above, using our API or SDK you can:
- Configure validation of the user's email before sending a welcome letter;
- Transfer and update of any user data to use it in email’s variables and for segmentation;
- Manage user unsubscribes from mailings;
- Configure transfer of information about user payments for analysis of the effectiveness of mailings, its usage in segmentation and marketing campaigns;
- Transfer the user’s online status on your product to use this information in campaign triggers.
You can learn more about how to transfer the listed information from the technical documentation.
Integration of the recommendation system
Sendios recommendation system is a set of specific logics that can recommend to whom, when, and what type of email to send. For each client, these logics are set up individually, based on the type of business to which the email marketing channel is connected. In the future, our team can improve and modernize them according to individual needs and based on the analysis of postal and product indicators of the client.
For such an integration, you need:
- Create an API point to receive requests from our recommendation system (documentation);
- Build an analysis of the requests of our recommendation system and send the required letter as a result of this analysis through our API point for trigger emails.
Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information on this type of integration.
Updated 3 months ago