How to create a Chart?
Chart is a graph built according to your (or specified) parameters.
Please note that the chart you created will be available only to you. It needs to be shared for other teammates to see it.
- Go to Analytics → Explorer page and click on ➕.
- In the open modal window, enter the name of the chart in the Name field, and add a description of your chart in the Description text field (optional) and click Create button.
- On the chart page, with the help of metrics, filters, etc., build the graphs you need.
Metric is indicators in a quantitative dimension.
Filters are a way to limit metrics by various parameters.
Separate charts by is a way to detail metrics by different parameters.
- By default, the chart displays the daily data for the period of last 30 days. You can change the time range by clicking on the calendar icon in the left corner of the graphic. In the open window, you can choose a date range from the options offered or specify a desired period.
- The Compare to past option automatically builds an additional graph for the same period of last year. It is always displayed in gray.
- In the right corner of the graph you can find the settings of chart. Here you can change the graphic type, color, etc.
- When clicking on three dots, you can:
- Save the changes made to the chart;
- Save chart as new. To do so you will need to type a name for a new chart;
- Change the name of the chart. A window for entering the name and description of the chart will open;
- Delete the chart. After deletion a page with your charts will open.
Please note that a chart used in dashboard cannot be deleted.
Remember to save the chart after making changes. To do so, click Three dots → Save
Updated 5 months ago